We’re always looking for interesting, useful and inspiring sports performance articles for our Sports Performance Blog. Our readers are particularly interested in:
• the latest sports performance, sports nutrition and sports psychology research
• sports performance hints and tips
• athlete and expert interviews
• case studies and real stories
• nutritional recipes
• training plans
If you’re a specialist in your field, we’d love to hear from you. As a contributor you can:
• establish yourself as a sports performance expert
• share your knowledge and experience for the good of our readers
• gain invaluable exposure and recognition for you and your business by adding your profile / bio to your article and a link to your website
Your article should:
• be supplied in a Microsoft Word document
• be written in English and be at least 300 words long
• be completely unique and not published anywhere else
• only include relevant links and images you have permission to use (we can choose a suitable image for your article if you don’t already have one)
• be of a non-promotional nature
To submit your sports performance article, please email it to email@example.com
• We can’t promise that we’ll publish your article or how quickly we’ll publish it, but we’ll certainly let you know if we do.
• We reserve the right to correct any spelling or grammatical errors and may add a disclaimer to the bottom of your article.
• We will not accept any paid submissions that compromise the quality of our blog.