SPORTS PERFORMANCE DIRECTORY uses Website Navigational Information to collect information about how our visitors and users navigate our websites (https://sportsperformance.directory, its subdomains and other websites).
The technology we use to collect this information is called cookies and it helps us analyze trends, track and measure user’s movement around our websites and services and save targeted advertisements.
This article explains what this technology is and why we use it as well as visitors’ and users’ rights to control our use of it.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored on your computer by a web page. It is used to identify you to the web server. It tells the server who you are when you return to a page on the same website. Your browser will only send a cookie back to the domain that originally sent it to you. A cookie cannot run any programs, deliver any viruses, or send back information about your system.
What cookies are served through our website and our services?
• These cookies are used to collect information to help us understand how our websites and services are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are.
• These cookies are served by Google Analytics and Hotjar.
• To opt-out please click here for Google Analytics and here for Hotjar.
• These cookies are used to serve you ads more relevant to you and your interests.
• These cookies are served by Google. To opt-out, please click here.
Social Networking cookies
These cookies are used for advertising purposes as well as to enable you to share content from our websites through third-party social networking platforms. These cookies are served by Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. To opt-out please use:
• for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
• for Twitter: https://twitter.com/personalization
• for LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls?trk
How you can control cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences in two ways. You can click on one of the opt-out links provided above or you can change your set up in your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you don’t wish to have cookies on your system, you should adjust your browser settings to decline them or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you would like to opt-out of targeted advertising you can use one of these links to set up your ads preferences:
If you have questions or concerns regarding cookies, please contact us at [email protected]