There’s no quicker way to get your website listed in the search engines and promote your sports performance business to a targeted audience, than with a listing in our niche Sports Performance Directory.
Follow these top tips to optimize your listing and maximise your leads:
- Provide as much information as possible about your business and services. No one likes to see a blank listing. Try to make your business description unique, as you wouldn’t want to be penalised by the search engines for duplicate content on your website.
- Keep your opening hours up-to-date so customers can contact you while you’re open and available to handle their enquiries.
- Add interesting and professional images. Visitors are four times more likely to click on a listing with an image than one without. We recommend no more than 10 images to make sure your listing loads quickly.
- Add a YouTube video to your listing. Videos are one of the most popular media formats on the web.
- Boost your ranking with real customer reviews and ratings. You could add a link to your website or email signature, or use one of our badges below. Reviews are the most important feature of our directory for your potential customers and, for that reason, the businesses with the highest ratings appear first in the directory and will naturally be visited more often. When you receive a review, you can also reply to it. This shows that you care about your customers and value their feedback.
- Add special offers and promo codes to your listing. This will encourage potential customers to visit your website.
- Promote your upcoming events on our events calendar.
- Add your Google Analytics User ID to your listing so you can find out more about how visitors found it.
- If you ask your customers about how they found you, add Sports Performance Directory as one of the options to accurately track the success of your listing.
- Start an ad campaign. Choose whether to place your ad on our homepage, above the other listings in our directory search results, or on the sidebar of other listings.
- Spread the word about Sports Performance Directory by adding our badges to your website and email signatures and following our Social Media Pages. You may want to hyperlink the badge to your listing. The more people that know about us, the more leads you’ll naturally receive from your listing.