Join us online or for face to face socially distanced Yoga and Pilates classes
Absolute Yoga and Pilates online gives you unlimited access to our online service, this includes all live-streamed classes and a library of videos to enjoy any day of the week. If you miss a class, you can catch up at any time. Also in our library there’s; Dance Fit LBT, Barre Fitness, Mini-me Yoga for young children, Yoga and Pilates for Pregnancy and a gentle chair Pilates class for those less mobile. You can enjoy unlimited access to all live online classes, catch up and our video library for just £10 per week.
Our face to face classes are closed due to lockdown. We are planning to reopen on 18th May 2021
Our face to face socially distanced Yoga and Pilates classes are the perfect way to enjoy your practice in a safe and friendly environment. Numbers are restricted to ensure there is 2 meters between each person. In these classes you will be able to enjoy your class with atmospheric music and for yoga, candles and incense.
What can Absolute Yoga and Pilates do for you?
Yoga and Pilates are recognised and recommended to build core strength, increase range of movement (flexibility), improve posture, release stress and give you an enhanced sense of wellbeing.
Yoga will help release stress, aid relaxation, balance and harmonise the mind, body and spirit
Pilates will increase strength, improve posture & flexibility and is the perfect back care programme
Tai Chi (only available online) will support mental and physical wellbeing and spiritual development
Barre Pilates will work legs & bottom, improve posture and is a fun way to shape up and lose weight
Pregnancy classes (only available online) will work on strength, posture, mobility, relaxation and breathing
We have built our business and reputation on recommendations from happy customers and referrals from local physiotherapists. Growth and demand for our classes has increased organically and there is now a small team of qualified teachers who have a wealth of knowledge, skill and experience to share with you.
Our classes are welcoming and inclusive, accommodating all abilities. You will be amazed how quickly you improve and progress, building skills, flexibility and strength.
Why choose us?
There are now so many opportunities to exercise at home on YouTube, Facebook and On Demand, why then, choose us? We feel our offering of online and live classes sets us apart from the plethora of workouts available. We offer exceptional value and are very proud to share the 10 top reasons for you to join us online:
- We work with kindness; we are a small family run business and offer a community where everyone is equal and welcome. No-one is turned away, even if they don’t have the funds to pay! If you need help, we have the ‘gift of yoga’ and Pilates. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We offer interesting, challenging and progressive classes live and on catch-up so you never need to miss your favourite.
- We have experienced and friendly teachers who care about you individually.
- We listen and communicate by email between classes asking for your feedback, so that we can give exactly what you want. If you would like more individual support, encouragement or private lessons, please get in touch.
- There’s no annual contract – you can book what you want, when you want. Pay per class or for just £10 per week you can enjoy unlimited access to all online classes and our extensive video library.
- You are greeted at the start of every class and if you arrive early, we love to have a chat and catch up with class friends.
- We offer individual online support to get you up and running. A private meeting will be set up to navigate Zoom and find your feet.
- We offer more than weekly classes, they are structured with themes and sometimes equipment you have readily available at home.
- We publish a weekly newsletter and blogs on meditation keeping you up-to-date with everything that’s happening.
- We continuously record and upload new classes to our growing video library.
We invite you to join our classes, book a one to one lesson or perhaps join us for a Yoga and Pilates retreat in Greece. Follow links for, videos, blogs and client testimonials.
Classes are block booked in advance or you can try your first class, paying for a single session.